A. What information do we collect?
We collect Personal Information such as your name, email address or phone number that You give us voluntarily when You or make any inquiries through TCI or communicate with Us by email, telephone, letter or other methods, comment on blog posts, or subscribe for newsletters or other information services, or report a problem with our site, or otherwise contact us.
To request removal or correction of your personal information collected by us, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We may also collect some non-personal information from You such as operating system, browser type, internet service provider, etc. We may also collect information regarding a user’s browsing behavior on TCI from our technical and analytics providers or our search engine and search information providers, such as the date and time of visit, the areas or pages visited, the amount of time spent, the number of times the user returns, and other click-stream data, in order to manage TCI, analyze trends, track the usage in the aggregate, and collect broad demographic information for analytical purposes and uses. We may disclose aggregated or anonymous information where reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the data is anonymized.
B. How do we use your Information
We use the information You voluntarily provide for:
- to answer Your inquiries about TCI;
- to contact you with administrative communications and marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, to which you have specifically consented.
We use information that we collect about you:
- to enable Your seamless use of TCI;
- to contact visitors of TCI when necessary;
- to resolve any issues with TCI;
- to efficiently manage TCI which includes analysis, research, statistical and survey uses, together with testing and troubleshooting;
- to ensure TCI is safe and secure by monitoring activities within the context of continual process improvement,;
- to improve the algorithms, marketing efforts and enhance the overall service levels and offerings.
We may use your non-personal information for the above-mentioned purposes as well as to monitor TCI and provide a better online experience to the users.
C. How long do we retain your information
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
UNLESS YOU REQUEST THAT WE DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, WE MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
D. When and with whom do we share your Personal Information
Your personal information will not be shared with any third party except as mentioned here:
1. When We are required by law to share the information in situations such as (i) when We suspect a violation of the Terms; (ii) co-operating with law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order; or (iii) co-operating with any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc., as may be permitted by law.
2. With our service providers on a strictly need to know basis, solely for the purpose of providing services in relation to TCI.
3. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy, which may necessitate a transfer of your personal information. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Transfer of Information
E. How do we keep your Information Secure
Access to personal information is limited to employees who We reasonably believe to require access to such information in order for them to perform their designated functions in relation to providing services to You. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through or in connection with TCI. You are responsible for controlling access to your email communications from TCI. Notwithstanding the foregoing measures, although we will use reasonable efforts to secure network communications and TCI, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure or that information on TCI may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
You may choose to disable or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help,” “Tools” or “Edit” facility). If You choose to reject the cookies, Your experience at TCI may be diminished, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site and certain features of TCI may not function as intended. In addition, You may also object to the collection of data that are generated by Google Analytics, which is related to the use of this TCI Site, as well as the processing of this data by Google.
G. Third Party Website
H. Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact our support team immediately. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
J. Contacting Us