TCI strives to provide its users consolidated and updated information from several government agencies across India. However, we do not render any advice guarantees or warranties relating to the information made available on TCI. The information made available on TCI are for user’s convenience and informative purposes only, and should not be relied upon as an authoritative opinion or legal advice.
You may use TCI for lawful purposes only. You must not transmit through TCI any content or do any activity that:
1. infringes any intellectual property rights of others, is invasive of privacy or public rights or any other third party rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable;
2. is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, tortuous or obscene, illegal, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, indecent, or induces or encourages or provides any instructional information about illegal activities, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, threatening, impersonating another person, enticing/harming of minors in any way, is an expression of bigotry or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality;
3. impersonates any person, business or entity;
4. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
5. involves any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any chain mail, junk mail, or any form of solicitation;
6. interferes with or disrupts TCI or damage, disable, or impair Our servers or networks connected to TCI, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to TCI;
7. introduces any viruses or code, that destroy, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
8. gains or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user accounts, networks, services or computer systems, through any means.
TCI may allow submission or posting of comments, materials, such as photos, images, texts etc. by users that can be accessed and viewed by others in the public domain. You must ensure that all content uploaded by You are legally permissible, and is not in violation of these Terms. By submitting any content on TCI, You give Us an irrevocable royalty free, perpetual, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, display, distribute and perform such material.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for (i) any statements, opinion, advice or information made or displayed on TCI by any third parties or (ii) for any third party site linked to or from TCI. Your use of any third-party websites is at Your own risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Your reliance on or use of such websites.
We may suspend or terminate Your use of TCI or terminate Your acess to TCI, in our sole discretion, and we are not liable to You or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension of TCI.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You understand and agree that TCI and any software used in connection with TCI contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable Intellectual Property laws.
We own all right, title and interest in and to TCI and all content and materials contained in TCI, including, but not limited to, all content, logos, Site design, graphics, images, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations, etc., are protected by the applicable intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of the materials provided as part of TCI is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly prohibited to use any materials on TCI in an unauthorized manner including reproduction, republication, modification or distribution, or any form of data mining or data extraction, or other commercial exploitation of any kind. You agree that You will use neither any device nor any manual process to monitor or copy the pages of TCI or the content therein.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We provide TCI on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. We make no express warranties or guarantees about TCI. We do not provide any representation that TCI is available for use in any particular location. You may choose to access TCI at Your own initiative and at Your own risk and You shall be responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES THAT TCI IS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURE, VIRUS FREE, ACCURATE OR NON-INFRINGING. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ANY ERROR CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, UPGRADES, BUG FIXES AND/OR ENHANCEMENTS OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE PROVIDED OR THAT ANY COMMUNICATIONS FROM AND/OR TO TCI WOULD BE SECURE OR NOT INTERCEPTED. ANY RECEIPT OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM TCI SHALL BE AT YOUR THE RISK AND OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH DOWNLOAD. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. INFORMATION AND ANY CONTENT PROVIDED IN TCI ARE ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, AND SHALL NOT RELIED UPON AS A LEGAL ADVICE OR OPINION FOR ANY PURPOSES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM OR ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE TCI, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
TCI shall not be liable for any failure of performance under the Terms to the extent such failure was caused by a Force Majeure event, which is shall constitute any and all events beyond the reasonable control of TCI, including but not limited to network failure, disruption of communication lines, power outages, acts of the government authorities, acts of God, fire, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, accidents, change in law, riots, war, terrorism, non-cooperation of third parties, etc.
You agree to indemnify and hold TCI and Our affiliates, officers, employees and agents, harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, demands, claims, damages, penalties, interests and expenses (including ensuing legal expenses and costs) arising from any third party claims resulting from Your use or access of TCI.
These Terms and any policies posted on TCI constitute the entire agreement between You and Us regarding the subject matter of these Terms.
All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India to the exclusion of the conflict f law provisions.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
We may assign or sub-contract our rights and obligations under the Terms at any time, to any third party, at our sole discretion, without notice to You.
The Terms is being executed in English language and all modifications or changes shall be made in the same language.
The Terms does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between You and TCI.
Any failure by TCI to enforce any right under these Terms on one occasion does not constitute a waiver of such right on any other occasion.