The first Vande Bharat Express Kerala runs on the route of Thiruvananthapuram – Kasaragod (TVC to KGQ). The Kerala Vande Bharat was flagged off on 25 April 2023. The train can cover the distance between Trivandrum to Kasaragod in 7 hours and 10 minutes. Find below the Vande Bharat Kerala route, timings, major stations and fare.
Vande Bharat Train Kerala -Train Number
- Thiruvananthapuram – Kasaragod (20634) – TVC to KGQ
- Kasaragod- Trivandrum (20633) – KGQ to TVC
Vande Bharat Express Kerala – TVM – Kasaragod (20634) – Quick Facts
- Train Number: 20634
- Stops: Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam North, Thrissur, Shoranur Junction, Kozhikode, Kannur, Kasaragod
- From Station: TVC
- Destination: KGQ
- Days of operation: TBC
- Fare: AC Chair Car (CC): INR 1590/-, Exec. Chair Car (EC): INR 2880
- Note: The fare is inclusive of food charges. Catering charges will not be included if you choose no food option while booking the ticket.
- Pantry: Yes
- Total distance covered: 587 kms.
- Duration of Journey: 7 hours and 10 minutes
- Average speed: TBC
Vande Bharat Express Kerala Route (20634)– Trivandrum to Kasaragod Stops and Timing
Find below the Vande Bharat train Kerala Trivandrum to Kasaragod time schedule:
|Station Name||Route Number||Arrival||Departure|
Vande Bharat Train Kerala – Kasaragod– Trivandrum (20633) – Quick Facts
- Train Number: 20604
- Stops: Kasaragod, Kannur, Kozhikode, Shoranur Junction, Thrissur, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram
- From Station: KGQ
- Destination: TVC
- Fare: AC Chair Car (CC): INR 1520/-, Exec. Chair Car (EC): INR 2815/-
Vande Bharat Express Kerala Route (20633) – Kasaragod– Trivandrum – Stops and Timing
Here is the route, list of stops and timings of Kerala Vande Bharat train:
|Station Code||Station Name||Arrival||Departure|
Vande Bharat Express Kerala – Top FAQs
Find below answers to some of the questions about Vande Bharat Kerala train.
How many Vande Bharat Express are there in Kerala?
Yes, there is a Vande Bharat train in Kerala. Currently, there is only one Vande Bharat Express in Kerala. The Vande Bharat train Kerala runs on the Kasaragod – Thiruvananthapuram route (Train No: 20633/4). It is the 15th train in the Vande Bharat series.
Which are the Vande Bharat express Kerala stations?
The TVM- Kasaragod Vande Bharat express has 9 stops. The Vande Bharat express Kerala stations are:
4. Shoranur Junction
6. Ernakulam Town
What is the Vande Bharat Express Kerala numbers?
The Vande Bharat Kerala numbers are:
1. Train N0. 20634 – Thiruvananthapuram Central -Kasaragod Vande Bharat Express
2. Train No. 20633 – Kasaragod-Thiruvananthapuram Central Vande Bharat Express
What is Vande Bharat Express Kerala ticket price?
Find below the ticket price of Kerala Vande Bharat train:
1. Train N0. 20634 – Thiruvananthapuram Central -Kasaragod Vande Bharat – Fare: AC Chair Car (CC): INR 1590/-, Exec. Chair Car (EC): INR 2880
2. Train No. 20633 – Kasaragod-Thiruvananthapuram Central Vande Bharat – Fare: AC Chair Car (CC): INR 1520/-, Exec. Chair Car (EC): INR 2815/-
What is Vande Bharat Kerala Time Schedule?
Find below the Vande Bharat Kerala timings:
Thiruvananthapuram – Kasaragod (Train No: 20634):
Thiruvananthapuram: 5.20 AM
Kollam: 6.07 AM Kottayam: 7.25 AM
Ernakulam Town: 8.17 AM
Thrissur: 9.22 AM
Shoranur: 10.02 AM
Kozhikode: 11.03 AM
Kannur: 12.03 PM
Kasaragod: 1.25 PM
Kasaragod – Thiruvananthapuram (Train No: 20633):
Kasaragod: 2.30 PM
Kannur: 3.28 PM
Kozhikode: 4.28 PM
Shoranur: 5.28 PM
Thrissur: 6.03 PM
Ernakulam Town: 7.05 PM
Kottayam: 8.00 PM
Kollam JN: 9.18 PM
Trivandrum Central: 10.35 PM
Which are the Vande Bharat express Kerala routes?
The Kerala Vande Bharat train runs on Kasaragod -Thiruvananthapuram route. Vande Bharat express Kerala routes are:
4. Shoranur Junction
6. Ernakulam Town