BESCOM Online Bill Payment – How To Pay Bangalore Electricity Bill Payment
Want to know how to make ESCOM online bill payment? Looking for a way to view your BESCOM bill payment receipt? Want to download your old BESCOM bill payment receipt or do BESCOM bill download? Find out how to pay BECOM bill online without login and more.
From the official website to third-party apps like Paytm and GooglePay, there are many ways to make BESCOM online bill payment. In this article, we discuss FAQs related to Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited or BESCOM online payment of bills.
Read on to know everything you should know about BESCOM online bill payment, BESCOM monthly bill download online, view and download receipt and quick pay without login.
BESCOM Glitch Alert
Many consumers have found that their online bills are four or five times higher than the amounts mentioned on the physical bills. In the light of the glitch, BESCOM (the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited) has requested citizens to pay the electricity bills manually this month.
You May Want To Read
- Janasevaka Scheme In Bangalore Karnataka
- BWSSB Bill Payment Online
- BBMP Property Tax Payment
- File An Online FIR In Bangalore
- List Of BBMP Wards 2021
- Bangalore Metro Routes, Timings
- BBMP Trade License In Bangalore
- How To Apply For A Marriage Certificate In Bangalore
BESCOM Online Bill Payment – FAQs
Below listed are some of the frequently asked questions about BESCOM online bill payment and BESCOM bill download
How to pay the BESCOM bill online?
Yes, you can pay BESCOM bill online. The below listed sites are the official BESCOM electricity bill payment platforms
3. BESCOM Mithra App (Android users click here and iOS users click here)
You can also use third-party apps like Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc. to pay BESCOM bill online.
How to do BESCOM online bill payment registration?
To register on the official portal, follow the below steps:
1. Visit https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx
2. Click on New User registration
3. The below screen will be displayed
4. Fill in the details, accept terms and then click on Register
5. Your account will be created and you can check your bill details and payment history
What are the BESCOM payment methods?
You can use the below payment methods to make your Bangalore BESCOM electricity bill payment online:
2. BESCOM Mithra
3. Online Bill Payment – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited ( Choose urban or rural payment links based on your locality)
4. Third-party Apps like Paytm and Google Pay. Read on to know how to pay using each of the above listed BESCOM payment method.
How to do BESCOM bill pay through apps?
To make bill payment through apps, you need to download the app. For example – Google Pay, Paytm or any such app of your choice. Once you login to the app:
For Google Pay – New Payment > Bill Payment > Electricity > BESCOM. Enter your account id and link it to make payment. Account linkingis required only for first time payment.
For Paytm – Recharge and Pay Bills > Electricity > State > Board > BESCOM. Then enter your Account Id, click on proceed and choose your payment method and complete the payment.
Below listed are some of the apps you can use to make your Bangalore electricity bill payment online:
|Ola Money Post Paid||Android|
How to pay Bangalore electricity bill using the BESCOM payment app, BESCOM Mithra?
How to make BESCOM online bill payment through KarnatakaOne without login?
You can make BESCOM online payment of electricity bill through KarnatakaOne without registering as a user. BESCOM online bill payment rural can also be done following the below steps:
1. Visit the portal –https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in/
2. Choose Quick Pay
3. You will be directed to a page with service list
4. Choose Electricity Bill Payment
5. Enter your account number
6. Your bill amount, account name etc. will be displayed on the screen
7. Once you verify the details, enter the bill amount in the specified field
8. Choose a payment option listed on the right side of the screen
9. Accept terms and enter Guest Mobile number
10. Click on Continue for Payment
11. You will be taken to the payment gateway.
12. Enter the required details and complete your payment
13. Save your receipt for future reference
For any help reach out KarnatakaOne
Can you make BESCOM bill online payment using debit card?
You can make BESCOM bill payment online using debit card or credit card. Visit https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx or https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in/ to make payment using the card.
How can I check my BESCOM bill online?
Visit the below listed platforms and follow the steps:
3. BESCOM Mithra App (Android users click here and iOS users click here)
4. Login into any of the above platform
5. Choose quick pay if you are using websites, enter your account ID and your bill details will be displayed on the screen
6. Log in to the App using your phone number and enter your account ID
7. Your bill details will be displayed on the screen
How to view BESCOM online bill payment receipt?
Register as a user on https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.asp or https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in/. You can also log in to BESCOM Mithra app. Once you register, you can check your account details and view payment history. You need to Click on My Account, then choose Billing and Payment History. You can view your paid bill history and receipts.
What is BESCOM customer care number?
Below listed are the BESCOM customer care numbers:
Online Registration of Complaint: SMS -58888.Whatsapp – +91-94498-44640.
WhatsApp Number To Report Safety Issues: +91-94831-91212, +91-94831-91222
How can I check my last month’s BESCOM bill status?
To view your last BESCOM electricity payment status follow the below steps:
1. Visit the page – https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx
2. Click on Last Online Payment Status
3. You will be redirected to new page where you will be asked to enter your Account Id and Captcha.
4. Once your enter the details, your previous bill payment status will be displayed on the screen
Which is BESCOM RAPDRP portal?
https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx is the official RAPDRP portal
Which is BESCOM Non-RAPDRP portal?
https://bescomrural.nsoft.in/ is the non-RAPDRP portal. If you belong to the non-RAPDRP circle, use this site, choose your sub division and make the payment.
What is the per unit electricity cost in Bangalore for domestic users?
Below given is the tariff for domestic users
1.INR 3.75 per unit for the first 30 units,
2. INR 5.20 per unit for the next 31-100 units
3. INR.75 per unit for the next 101-200 units
4. INR 7.8 per unit for subsequent usages per month
Can I download my BESCOM bill receipt online?
Yes, you can download your bill receipt online by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx, the official BESCOM bill payment portal
Step 2: Log in using your credentials
Step 3: Click on Pay Bill under My Account in the left column
Step 4: Now, click on Online Transaction history
Step 5: Click on the transaction history
Step 6: You will be taken to a page which shows payment history
Step 7: Click on Download in the last column named – Payment Receipt(PDF)
Step 8: Save the bill on your computer
You can view the bill or print. The bill will have transaction ID, amount paid and date of payment
Can I pay my electricity bill using BESCOM Quick Pay?
To pay your Bangalore electricity bill using BESCOM Quick Payment without login, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official bill payment portal www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx
Step 2: Choose Online Payment
Step 3: Enter Captcha and the click on continue
Step 4: Your outstanding bill details will be displayed on screen
Step 5: Agree to terms and click on make payments
Step 6: Choose your payment option and continue to make the payment.
Step 7: Save the payment receipt for future use
Which is the official BESCOM payment portal?
www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx is official BESCOM payment portal. You can use the BESCOM quick payment option to pay without logging in. Registered users can login and make payment.
Which is BESCOM user login page?
https://www.bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhome.aspx is the BESCOM login page. Enter your user ID and password to login to view, pay or download your bill or payment receipt.
How to do my latest BESCOM monthly bill download online?
For BESCOM monthly bill download online, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the BESCOM Consumer Portal
Step 2: Sign in using your user ID and password. Your latest bill will be displayed on the screen. Click on View Bill. and your bill will be downloaded to your computer as a PDF file. Open the bill , check your credentials. You can also print the downloaded BESCOM bill. You can click on Pay Bill to make payment.
How to do BESCOM bill download online?
For BESCOM bill download online, you need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the Consumer Portal
Step 2: Sign in to your account using your user ID and password.
Step 3: Click on Billing and Payment History, Under My Account. You can view your billing history.
Step 3: Choose the month for which you want to do BESCOM bill download and click on View Bill.
Step 4: A new page with your bill details will open. (Check the image below.). Now, click on Show as PDF. Your BESCOM bill will get downloaded. You can save the bill for future reference or take a print out.
Is there a BESCOM toll free number?
Yes, there is BESCOM toll free number users can call 24×7. 1912 is the 24×7 BESCOM toll free number.
BESCOM Zonal And Circle Offices
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||Aravind Maharshi Bhavan, 3rd Floor CFC Building, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru|
|Bengaluru Rural Area||ABB Building, Rajajinagar Industrial Town, Bengaluru|
|Chitradurga||Thuruvanuru Road, Chithradurga|
|Bengaluru North||No 32/1, 3rd Floor, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, Madhavanagar, Bengaluru|
|Bengaluru South||4th floor, CFC Building, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru|
|Bengaluru West||No 5, Bheemajyothi, 3rd Stage HBCS Layout, Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru|
|Bengaluru East||Office of the Superintending Engineer (Ele), C,O&M, Bangalore East Circle, H R B R Layout, Nagawara, Bangalore|
|Bengaluru Rural||TTMC Building, Mysuru Road, Kengeri, Bengaluru|
|Kolar||MB Road, Opposite to Yamaha Showroom, Kolar|
|Tumkuru||Shivakumara Swamy, Circle Opposite to Siddaganga High School, Tumkuru|
|Davanagere||Hadadi Road, Near Vidyarthi Bhavan, Davanagere|
|Ramanagar||1st Floor, TTMC Building, Mysuru Road, Kengeri|
List Of BESCOM RDPR Town
List Of BESCOM Subdivisions[table “109responsivescroll” not found /]
It helps to easily find the payment details and process to pay online.
Thanks for information. But I have another question that does it possible to see full details of uses of KWs like per day consumption on this.